Call for paper
Open Access Policy and Submission Fee!
Publication fee is waived until 2012.
1. All materials, data, and tools, etc. reported and archived to IBC are made freely accessible to public under the Creative Commons Attribution License (CCAL). Under CCAL, the authors, not the publisher, retain the copyright for their materials in IBC, but allow anyone to download, reuse, reprint, modify, distribute, and/or copy articles without permission from authors or publishers, as long as a proper citation is given to the original authors and sources.
2. The authors have the full ownership of copyright of any published material in the IBC journal.
3. IBC journal’s standard publication fee is US$300. Regardless of the payment status, the publication process will commence.
4. For the reviewers who review the manuscripts, the submission fee to IBC will be waived for one time.
5. The materials in e-Depot is not subject to the submission charge.